Hot Chocolate Cookies | Simple & Delicious
Monday Nov 14th, 2022
This simple & delicious hot chocolate cookie recipe will be a holiday favourite this season!
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2/3 cups light brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3-¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 4 (1-oz packages) hot chocolate mix (not sugar-free; a total of about 1 cup of hot chocolate mix)
- 1-¼ teaspoons salt
- 1-¼ teaspoons baking soda
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows, frozen
- Cream the butter and sugars until smooth. Beat in eggs and vanilla until combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, hot chocolate mix, salt, and baking soda. Add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients slowly until mixed.
- Fold in the milk chocolate chips and semi-sweet chips. Chill the dough for an hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place balls of dough onto baking sheets lined with parchment paper. Place the marshmallows in the cookies.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the edges are golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from the pan.
Original recipe here: https://www.the-girl-who-ate-everything.com/hot-chocolate-cookies/
Post a comment