Chewy Chocolate Chip Recipe | Winter 2022
Wednesday Dec 21st, 2022
Try this delicious and simple recipe for the holidays…
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- ¾ cup unsalted butter, melted
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets or line them with parchment paper.
- Sift flour, baking soda, and salt together; set aside.
- Beat brown sugar, melted butter, and white sugar in a large bowl until smooth. Beat in egg, egg yolk, and vanilla until light and creamy; add flour mixture and stir until dough is just combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop spoonfuls of dough 3 inches apart onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes. Cool on the cookie sheets briefly before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Post a comment